Stainless steel sculpture has high hardness, bright and lively appearance, not easy to pollute, a strong sense of the times, etc. Therefore, the sculpture made of stainless steel is simple and generous, with a delicate shape, and the light and shadow effects under sunlight or light are also very good.
1. Light material and high strength. The tensile strength of stainless steel and carbon steel is relatively close, but from the perspective of the relative density of stainless steel sculpture, it is between 1.5-2.0, which is equivalent to one-fifth of carbon steel. One quarter, the material of the stainless steel sculpture can be compared with the advanced diamond material. Therefore, stainless steel is superior to other materials in reducing pressure in other fields such as high-pressure vessels. And the compressive strength, tensile strength and bending strength of stainless steel can reach more than 400Mpa.
2. Good corrosion resistance. The material of stainless steel is a very good corrosion-resistant material, and its resistance is also relatively strong. It is targeted at the usual concentrations of acid, alkali, salt, atmosphere, water, and some solvents and oils. The anticorrosive function of stainless steel can be applied to various aspects of the chemical industry.
3. Good processability. The material of stainless steel can be selected according to the designed product shape, product use, and product performance, and its process is relatively simple. It can be formed only when needed. The complex shape of the stainless steel sculpture highlights the excellent effect.
4. Good design ability. It can be designed according to the effect that the sculpture wants to present. It can flexibly design different sculpture products and flexibly adapt to the needs of the design.
5. The sculpture is adaptable. As a work of art, stainless steel sculpture can be said to be a generalization of the art of a city. It can reach the level of sublimation of the art and can set off the surroundings. It can be placed in different places as decorative objects, such as parks, residential areas, Zoos, Museums, community squares, large shopping malls, etc. can be decorated with stainless steel sculptures.