1. For the glass fiber reinforced plastic baking process, choose the shape of the edging, and after washing the edging, you need to use a washing machine to clean it.
2. Use a sand blasting machine to apply fine sand. Make it even and do not leak light.
3. Make preparations before painting. After sanding, you need to clean the sanded surface of the glass. This will prepare for painting. After cleaning, you need to seal the four sides with a glass protective film (to prevent excess paint on the back of the paint. There is paint on it, which is almost a waste product). After adjusting the paint, lay the glass flat with the side to be painted facing up, and you can start spraying.
4. After spraying, according to the characteristics of the paint, cool it for the corresponding time, then you can enter the oven. The oven is generally a rolling type. Put one end at a time. The maximum temperature of the oven cannot exceed 150 degrees, generally between 120-130. .
5. After coming out of the oven, tear off the protective film on the side of the glass, and treat the edges with steel wool. Remember that there should be paper or pearl cotton between the glass and glass. If it is scratched, it is not good. .
Some inferior glass fiber reinforced plastic surfaces cannot be painted. Glass steel has poor heat resistance. The baking paint is usually baked at about 130 degrees for twenty to thirty minutes. The glass fiber reinforced plastic is deformed or even melted at this temperature. You can consider using self-drying paint, which does not require baking, but the adhesion will be poor and it will easily fall off.
Therefore, this link is very important both in terms of craftsmanship and paint. One price is one price, and if you choose cheap Fiberglass sculpture, the final result will be unsatisfactory.