Fiberglass sculpture claims to be able to maintain outdoor for more than 5 years, it is very difficult, how to improve the life of Fiberglass sculpture, Boao Beijing Sculpture Company can use some means to delay the “aging” of Fiberglass sculpture.
1. Add anti-aging preparation
2. In the process of sculpture processing and production, strictly follow the requirements to avoid bubbles, build up glue, and too much curing agent.
3. Surface paint protection to prevent sun exposure, weathering and rain acid, and alkali corrosion.
4. Try to avoid high temperatures and too low-temperature difference changes too much environment.
5. Anti-UV agent, UV absorber is a kind of light stabilizer, which can absorb the ultraviolet part of sunlight and fluorescent light source without changing itself. (Because the sun’s rays contain a lot of ultraviolet light harmful to colored objects, the wavelength is about 290-460 nm. This harmful ultraviolet light passes through the chemical redox reaction, which causes the color molecules to finally decompose and fade.)
6. When the sculpture is processed and produced, put a few layers of the fiber cloth, resin with better raw materials. When the mold is released, the card should not be too tight. It is not necessary to use a lot of force to crush the plaster. The joint has a fiber cloth connection. Wait, these will increase the life of the Fiberglass.
7, using the best paint, only carbon paint and epoxy paint (auto paint, etc.) can withstand a long-time test.
8, the resin paint, glass steel scientific name glass fiber reinforced plastic. It is made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, tape, felt, yarn, etc.) as a reinforcing material. A composite material using a synthetic resin as a matrix material. The concept of composite material means that one material cannot meet the requirements of use, and it is necessary to combine two or more materials to form another material that can meet people’s requirements, that is, composite material. For example, a single type of glass fiber, although high in strength, is loose between fibers, can only withstand tensile forces, cannot withstand bending, shearing, and compressive stress, and is not easily formed into a fixed geometry, and is a soft body. If they are bonded together by a synthetic resin, various hard articles having a fixed shape can be formed.