The treatment of the primer on the surface of the FRP resin sculpture needs to be based on the original model of the fine glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture, and any link needs to be treated rigorously.
1. Inspection: When receiving the FRP resin sculpture, the operator must first perform a visual inspection on the appearance to see if the FRP resin sculpture has defects such as cracks, deformation, and large bubbles. If it is found to be defective, it should immediately notify the material staff and return to it. Rework;
2. Dewaxing: Because the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture is easy to be demolded during the processing, a layer of mold wax will be applied to the mold, so a layer of wax exists on the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture. If it is not removed, it will affect the paint difference. Power, causing poor paint removal and oily appearance;
Dewaxing method: Use a pneumatic sander and P180 sand cloth to carefully grind the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture, and then check whether it is cleaned until the shiny surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture disappears. Manually grind the parts that cannot be ground by the sander. There is a little omission, otherwise serious quality problems will occur;
Many manufacturers omit the polishing process on the details of the sculpture, which results in extremely short storage time of the sculpture.
3. Ash scraping: After the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture is dewaxed, the original surface finish is damaged, the surface will become rough, and the unevenness will be uneven. At this time, the base must be filled with atomic ash to solve the method of scraping ash, and the amount of atomic ash is appropriate. Take it out, mix it with the curing agent at a ratio of 50: 1, and use an ash knife to scrape evenly on the surface of the defective part, which is flat and not too thick. Then push it into the baking room and bake it. Harden and bake for 20 minutes at 50 ～ 55 ℃. Do not over-temperature, otherwise the FRP resin sculpture will be deformed;
4. Grinding: Because the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture can still not reach the spraying standard after scraping the dust, at this time, it is necessary to use an air grinder to select the abrasive cloth sheet of P180-P240 to grind the atomic gray higher than the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture. Make it consistent with its original shape;
5. Spray paint epoxy primer: Due to the poor adhesion between the top coat and the FRP resin sculpture, it is necessary to spray a layer of “epoxy primer” on the surface of the FRP resin sculpture with the strong FRP resin sculpture. Fully occluded surface
Take out the epoxy primer and adjust it according to the mixing instructions in the “Paint Adjustment Guide” and “Epoxy Primer”, and then spray it evenly on the surface of the FRP resin sculpture with a spray gun to cover the surface of the FRP resin sculpture. Accurate, do not spray too thick, to prevent oil cracks and cracks after drying, which will cause trouble to the next process;
6. Baking: The natural drying time of the paint surface at room temperature takes more than 12 hours to meet the requirements of the second construction, which is far from meeting the needs of production capacity and output. Double the characteristics, glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture needs to enter the baking room for heating and baking to accelerate drying, but the temperature resistance of the substrate must also be considered. Because the temperature resistance of the glass fiber reinforced plastic is 55 ° C or less, the temperature of the baking room Set at 50 to 55 ° C, the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture is baked in this environment for 1.5 to 2 hours. After cooling, it can be processed in the next step.
This is also a point to pay attention to, because many sculpture manufacturers do not have professional baking room equipment, the paint surface drying time is too long, resulting in secondary pollution, affecting the surface flatness of glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture, and even sandstone or blistering later.
7. Various defects on the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture will appear after spraying the epoxy primer. At this time, it is necessary to further repair with atomic ash; take an appropriate amount of atomic ash and mix with the curing agent, and use gray on the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture. The knife scrapes a thin layer of atomic ash. When operating, pay attention not to leak the main exposed surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture. After scraping, wait for the atomic ash to solidify before proceeding to the next process;
Many sculpture manufacturers directly omit this process, and the later process will enlarge the defects, which will eventually affect the FRP resin sculpture effect and weather resistance.
8. Grinding: After the atomic ash is dried, use P240 abrasive cloth for overall polishing. The grinding is based on the original shape of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture, and the atomic ash can be polished flat;
9. Primer during spray coating: After the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture was scratched and sanded twice, large defects have been repaired, but small trachoma still exists, and it is not easy to see. In order to make trachoma appear, it is necessary to sculpture in glass fiber reinforced plastic. The surface is sprayed with a layer of primer.
Take out the middle coat primer, use the paint mixing tank to mix uniformly according to the instructions in the “Middle coat primer paint adjustment” operating instructions, and then spray the product surface uniformly with a spray gun. Do not spray over wet once in the spraying process Thick, it should be applied in two parts, subject to light on the surface of the paint film, so as to avoid oil flow and roughness, which will cause inconvenience in grinding;
10. Baking: In order to shorten the drying time of the paint film, the sprayed glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture should be dried in a constant temperature drying room. The glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture should be placed in the drying room, and the temperature of the baking room should be controlled at 50 ～ 55 ℃ Take it out after 30 minutes, and let it cool to the next process.
11. Trachoma inspection: Due to the existence of bubble trachoma of various sizes during the production process of glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculptures, the subtle trachoma will appear after spraying the middle primer, and the defects such as trachoma will be filled with atomic ash. Flat, (the construction method of atomic ash is the same as above), after the atomic ash is dried, it can enter the grinding process;
12. Water polishing: The surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic resin sculpture after inspecting the trachoma still does not meet the spraying standard, and a grinding process is required; use 600 # ～ 1000 # water sandpaper and a gray board to polish the glass fiber reinforced plastic sculpture surface as a whole , Grinding must be uniform, do not use excessive force, grinding until the feel is smooth, the surface of the workpiece can be hung evenly with a layer of water film, after the dry inspection is qualified, the topcoat spraying construction can be carried out.