There are many types of fountain sculptures, which can be roughly divided into the following categories.
(1) Ordinary decorative fountain A fixed fountain consisting of various flower patterns.
(2) Fountain combined with sculpture Fountain and sculpture forms a landscape together.
(3) Water sculpture The posture of various large water columns are formed by artificial and mechanical means to form a landscape.
(4) Self-control fountains Using electronic technology, water, light, sound, color, etc. are controlled according to the design procedure to form a strange and changing landscape.
(5) Other types In addition to the above types, there are also high fountains, dry fountains, stacked springs, musical fountains, running springs, jumping springs, floating fountains, Xiaopinquan, Yidongquan, music running springs, etc., which can also be formed by spraying. Unique water features.