One: making mold
As with traditional Fiberglass sculptures, mold making is a necessary process.
1. Clay sculpture / foam sculpture: The sculptor carries out the sculpture according to the drawings provided by Party A. Finally, Party A confirms whether the sculpture needs to be modified until it is completed. Wooden mold: For products that require precise dimensions, the mold master sculpts, modifies, and confirms with wooden boards. We call it the model, which is the appearance of the product.
2. Copy a plaster mold on the mud mold or foam mold. The plaster mold is a disposable mold, and generally only one or two products can be produced.
3. A glass fiber reinforced plastic mold can be directly copied on the wood mold. The glass fiber reinforced plastic mold can be permanently stored, and the life is about 100 products.
Two: To make the blank, first apply the gel coat to the surface of the mold with a brush, spread the fiber cloth on it when it is half dry, and begin to brush the resin with a brush to make it penetrate. Layers are stacked to the required thickness.
Three: demolding, trimming. Demolding refers to removing the blank from the mold.
4: Make Fiberglass molds. After polishing and repairing the Fiberglass products made from gypsum molds, copy a Fiberglass mold for mass production later.
Five: mass production, the method is the same as two, three.
Six: Handle fuel injection
1. First grind the product with 180 # sandpaper, grind off the mold release wax on the product surface, and use the atomic ash to make up the pinholes and mold clamping lines on the product surface.
2. Use 220 # sandpaper to polish and smooth, spray the first primer, and pick up the imperfections before replenishing the atomic ash.
3. Use 360 # sandpaper to polish and smooth, spray a second primer, and then repair the details with fine red and gray.
4. Use 800 # sandpaper to polish and smooth, and start spraying the car paint and top paint to dry. 5. After the top paint is dry, the production supervisor will check whether the top paint is flowing or leaking. Then spray a layer of car varnish to ensure product brightness and protect the paint from durability.