The Fiberglass sculpture remaking procedure is summarized as the following
1. Firstly apply a layer of thin unsaturated coating on the back of the plaster mold with the adjusted unsaturated polyester resin;
2, and then lay two layers of glass cloth pre-woven by glass fiber;
3. Finally, a layer of unsaturated polyester resin is applied to superimpose the glass cloth and the unsaturated polyester resin.
Remove the Fiberglass and finish the surface.
1. After the glass fiber reinforced plastic is air-dried, the glass fiber reinforced plastic mold can be manually tapped from the edge of the mold.
2. Try not to damage the mold when knocking out the mold. If it is damaged, it must be repaired.
3. At this time, the Fiberglass sculpture is already a semi-finished product. It needs to be artificially finished on the surface, and finally, the surface is made of various effects such as imitation copper, anti-stone, anti-white jade.
The details of the Fiberglass sculpture transformation are as follows:
1. Firstly turn the gypsum negative mold from the clay mold, place it vertically, dry it, use the imported floor wax or special release liquid to paint it twice, mix the polyester proportionally, and then put the filler (talc powder). , gypsum powder), stir into a paste, gently brush it with a brush, after drying, can be painted a second time.
2. At the same time of painting the second time, apply the glass fiber cut according to the shape of the statue to the structure in the direction of the structure, and use the brush to rub the polyester to mix and tighten the hydraulic pressure, and flatten it according to the need of its firmness. Brush it three times or four times. If the surface of the sculpture is to be smooth (can be polished with a blade or abrasive cloth in its female mold), the glass felt can be placed first. Generally, a sculpture of fewer than 1 m has two layers of the fiber cloth, and a sculpture of 1 m or more has to be attached with 5-8 layers. The internal design of the female mold should be reasonable, and the wooden frame or steel frame supporting structure for interspersing should be adhered to to increase its overall strength.
3. After four or five hours, the polyester is basically solidified. First, use the saw, sharp knife or angle grinder to clean the excess material on the mold side, then use the chisel and the raft to break the mold into several large pieces and remove the outer mold. If the mold is wet first, it is more convenient to break the mold.
4. When the mold is closed, apply the polyester mixture to the strip fibers, fill the seams inside, and then mold, and carry out the overall finishing. If there is residual plaster residue, it can be cleaned with a wire brush. Generally used for water sand polishing or polishing machine polishing. If the surface has holes and seams, it can be repaired with polyester and filler to maintain the integrity and vertical angle of the work.
5. Finally, spray the color to create a surface effect. First, spray the sculpture on a layer of the ground color, and then use the various methods such as cover, dyeing, and rubbing to “paint” the simulated texture effect, such as making bronze, iron, and stainless steel. In addition, a large amount of quartz sand can be directly mixed into the first layer of polyester, and the finished product is sanded with white marble texture, and the copper powder is mixed with a copper texture.