1. The finished sculptures are checked and accepted by the customer, and the factory acceptance check is signed to determine the installation time.
2. During the agreed time, the sculptures are delivered to the installation site and the professionals arrive at the same time to participate in the installation.
3. For medium and large sculptures, auxiliary tools are needed. Collaborative installation;
4. The head of the engineering department cooperates with the on-site installation;
5. After the transportation and installation are completed, the person in charge of the customer reviews the acceptance and acceptance of the receipt, and the company records;
6. Maintenance and warranty of the sculpture work.